On June 4 Microsoft Krylatsky Hills office will host the next meeting of the Russian IAMCP members and Microsoft Russia Partner Group (MPN) headed by Yevgeny Voronin (PS & P lead).
- Welcome. Yevgeny Voronin (Microsoft Russia, PS & P lead)
- Partner program news . Daria Guschina (Microsoft Russia)
- Introduction of participants. Daniel Dintsis (IAMCP EMEA Board member)
- Windows8 - experience of implementation and features of the transition from earlier versions in the Enterprise segment. Anna Al'bova, Mila Shilin (Microsoft Russia)
- Office 365. Opportunities for business partners. Licensing specifics. Maria Gavrilova (Microsoft Russia) and Anton Spitsin (IAMCP)
- Recommendations for selection of contractor for IT projects. Maxim Gvozdyov (IAMCP, Lean4systems CEO)
- How to work with shops applications: Windows 8, Windows Phone, Azure, Office, and O365. Dmitriy Marchenko (Microsoft Russia)
- Windows InTune - service presentation (Maria Gavrilova, Microsoft Russia)
We invite all members of the Association and partners. The format of the meeting is open, please invite your partners and colleagues.
The initiative to develop for the customers of IT projects recommendations on tendering for contractor selection has been scheduled by the Board of Directors of the Russian branch of IAMCP after the successful development of similar guidelines for customers of IT services. The working group of this project was again led by Maxim Gvozdev, Lean4systems Group CEO. P>